If you’re looking for Corvus Belli’s N3 Human Sphere spoils, here are a bunch. I trolled through 4Chan so you wouldn’t have to. I’m sure Human Sphere is hitting the shelves shortly but taking a peek never hurt.
Accurate Depiction of Going Through 4Chan
Random N3 Human Sphere Spoils:
– iKohl got a buff, it now is part of an order. This combines into silly things with Camo/ODD: i.e. If I iKohl+Camo move into melee, you get -3 Camo and -X (3 x Level) if you declare shoot.
– Mechanical Transformation occurs at the beginning of the Order like Stand Up/Prone. Su-Jian got way better.
– Muyibs got a huge upgrade Sectorial-wise as across the board profile-wise they got No.2. They’re a Link Team that won’t drop.
– Dogged no longer cancels Link Teams, so Muyibs are super resilient link.
– Tohaa get more Pokemon abilities.
– Surprise Shot L2 is a thing, enjoy more -6.
– Guard and Protheon are now leveled abilities like Martial Arts.
– Natural Born Warrior lost Courage but I’m going to assume that’s just added to all the NBW profiles. NBW either gets a massive CC boost or you negate all CC Skills (which is a counter to iKohl now)
– 0-Visibility Smoke got renamed to Eclipse. Yay, less confusion.
– Specialist got renamed to Specialist Operative.
– Chest Mines: Disposable 2. They can be added to a Shoot roll for Twin Fire; i.e. Combi AND Chest Mine. They can be used in CC to give +3 CC. OR If lose a CC combat, they detonate all their Chest Mines on any opponents in CC with them.
– D-Charges now detonate on the turn you place them if used in CC but you have -3 CC. Still, vast buff over N2.
– Electric Pulse stuns for 2 turns and is no longer a roll but automatically a result of 7. If your opponent loses the FtF from this 7, full turn paralysis!
– New Weapon: Red Fury: Molotok Ranges, B4 D13 Shock.
– Pulzar: I think this is going to replace the Nanopulser.
– Pitcher: I think this replaces the Marker.
– Biometric Visor: Anti-Impersonation. On PanO only model.
– Ghazi Mutts got Smoke Grenades and didn’t increase in cost.
– BrandoCastro’s Meta-Agility has been removed, they’re using both Climbing+ and Super Jump.
– Metachemistry L2 has fewer options but they combine abilities, i.e. BioImmune and SuperJump, NWI and Arm 2, etc. (These aren’t actual examples, lost track of where that was but to give you an idea)
– Asawira now BTS 9
– Voronin, the HVT, is also playable model: 21 pts, BS 11 Rifle plus Assault Pistol. Guard 1, Strategos 1, SS2, can be Lt.
– Basic Uxia got point discount, Assault Pistols stayed same I think.
– Haris got a .5 SWC discount across the board. Haris on Asawira now free because only Haris profile is Spitfire.
– Hafza gain HRL
– Muyibs have 11 profiles!!!! Panzerfaust nolonger costs SWC. Gained a FO.
– Basic Barid now 14 points (16 before). Barids have two different Hacking devices with Special Programs.
– Reverend Custoders got 2 new profiles with Assault Hacking Devices with Icebreaker.
– Nomads got a unit called Taskmaster, me gusta name. ARM 5 Heavy Infantry with Fireteam Duo, Free Agent (You can swap between Battle Groups before Orders are calculated at the beginning of your turn) and lots of heavy weapon profiles: BSG, HMG, Red Fury, HRL.
– Gecko BTS 6
– Morlock CRAP loadout now 8 points.
– Hector in Aleph: BS 13 2W HI with NWI, Plasma Rifle or Spitfire. MA4, Kin2, Strategos 1, X-Visor. 71 with Rifle, 70 with Spitfire plus lots of stuff.
– Devabots now have different names to say what they do: i.e. one with Repeater, one with Albedo, etc.
– Albedo is a skill that lets you set up White Noise somehow.
– Proxies now have Mk 4 and 5. Mk4 HI with HMG/HRL; Mk5 MI with NWI Mk12 Marksman X or Dual SMGs FO.
– Devas now have 3 Lt. Options. Basic Lt, Devabot Lt or Sensor.
– Proxy Jumper no longer dies if host dies, need to kill each body.
– SuJian Fireteam Duo
– Shikami JSA HI with Super Jump, Climbing+, Dual AP DA CCW, ODD, Kine2, MA3, Specialist. 47pt Combi, 45 with Contender and Assault Pistol. This just screams fucking awesome.
– Karakuri gained Haris profile
– No one plays aliens, skipping that. And I don’t care for PanO. So… Done!